Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Mail call!

I checked my e-mail account for Des Moines 360 and imagine my surprise when I discovered two e-mails that didn’t come from blog entries! As always, I will try to answer your questions as best as I can.

Letter #1

A poster writes…


While looking for info on local daycare, I happened to see your blog...in that the one bit of info the daycare websites don't provide is re: cost, I was wondering if maybe you could fill me in on it-- re: any specific Des Moines daycare, or just in general, what is the approx. cost here for infant daycare?

DMG says: It’s been my experience that daycare costs in Des Moines vary greatly. In West Des Moines, you will pay much more than you would in other burbs.

Generally speaking – in home will run $120 a week for all children, church daycares will charge $170 for infants and the fancy schmancy centers will charge approx. $200 a week. I have a friend who is paying $250 a week for her infant!!!!

Letter #2

The second poster has a request…


I’m trying to get my rank a little higher to make Epic Status more popular. If you have a second, please do the following:


Go to Epic Status Photoblog Links

Click on the first link “Photoblogs Rank”

Scroll down until you find “Epic Status Photoblog” and click on that link



This will raise my ratings but it only counts once for each computer that does it per day (so I can’t do it myself). If you can do this on more than one computer or on multiple days, that would be awesome. Make sure it’s done exactly as listed above otherwise it won’t count. If you have any friends that might participate, forward this on to them. If your friends get this and don’t know what this is for, it’s to help promote the Epic Status Des Moines Photoblog. I appreciate your helpful clicks!



DMG says: This blogger has cool pics from around Des Moines! Highly recommend!

No comments: