Darling daughter prattled off this little gem at dinner the other night. I don't think truer words have ever been spoken.
Sometimes your toot just needs to stay in your bottom.
- Darling Daughter
- Darling Daughter
Doesn't every mom feel like she's spinning in circles? A blog with a little bit of everything - politics, religion, family, Iowa, pop culture, scrapbooking, books, travel, work, clowning, stupid stuff and whatever else I decide to write about...oh, and don't forget Des Moines! There's always something to do around here. All I ask is when you say "Des Moines," please don't pronounce the "S."
5 comments:
ROTFL!!! Oh my goodness, that is priceless! I can't help but wonder, though, what caused her to make such a remark. Tehehe. So very funny. Takes after Mom, ey? ;)
LOL, that is adorable. Kids really do say the dardest things.
Bwahahaha!
Not sure where she came up with that one. It sure stopped the dinner conversation cold. Had to cover my mouth to keep from laughing.
I wish my kids would keep theirs in. . .. .
Post a Comment