Monday, November 27, 2006

Turkey hangover

On the first day after Thanksgiving, my true love gave to me...
...leftover turkey!

Hooray!

On the second day after Thanksgiving, my true love gave to me...
...more leftover turkey!

More turkey! Yummy!

On the third day after Thanksgiving, my true love gave to me...
...still more leftover turkey!

Uh...great!... Would someone please eat the last of this turkey! (burf!)

On the fourth day after Thanksgiving, my true love gave to me...
...more $#@%&*! leftover turkey!

NO NO NO!!! NO MORE FREAKIN' TURKEY! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE!!!

Forget the turkey - I'm making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Picture: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Aspirin.jpg

4 comments:

Rick said...

Hey, those peanut butter and turkey sandwiches sound pretty good.

Barb the Evil Genius said...

Another advantage to having Thanksgiving dinner at somebody else's house - "No thanks, we don't want to take any leftovers home with us."

Anonymous said...

DMG!

I know what you mean. Have a bottle of Wild Turkey and things will look better.

Des_Moines_Girl said...

Quipper - my PB&J sandwich (minus the turkey) was the best I'd ever tasted!

Barb - Funny thing. We did travel for Thanksgiving but Hubby WANTED to have leftovers so we made are own turkey on Saturday...sigh...

Scottitus - Hmmmm...I like the way you think!

My Utopia - Thanks for stopping by!