Monday, February 05, 2007

Nose news!

Woo-hoo! Would you believe my clown nose arrived in the mail today?!?!? I only just ordered it Friday night. I am very excited to try it on. It is a very cute little nose (T1). It is called a nose tip and it sits just on the end of my nose. Maybe I’ll post a picture of me wearing it some time.

Now I have something to take with me to clown class for show and tell tomorrow night!

6 comments:

Marie N. said...

Now that I've looked at the selections I see what you meant in an earlier post about choosing a nose to fit your clown's persona.

What fun show and tell will be!

Kelly said...

Very cute! I like those better than the big noses. Clown on!

Genuine Lustre said...

Is this a clown ministry?

Anonymous said...

Surprise, Birthday Girl! Here's your Birthday Tiara. http://www.magicmakers.com/retail/tiaras/Tiara%20HP2279%20-SLPRL.jpg
Stop by my blog for the party. And that goes for anyone here who wants to help celebrate!

Scottius Maximus said...

DMG!

You can by a box of Sour Cherry Jells for only $11.95. And you get 580 of 'em.

The best part is, after you're done using them for your nose, you can eat them.

Des_Moines_Girl said...

Marie - it was very difficult! It only took me 3 months to make a decision and then commit to it.

myutopia - the big noses didn't work for my clown. But I've seen some clowns where them and they work great! I guess it's kind of like choosing the right hairstyle; what works for you may not work for someone else.

Favorite Apron - Not a clown ministry - yet. I am going to do some clowning at my church - first as a preschool visit and later as part of a fund raiser.

Hey ND - Thanks for the tiara! I love it! Hope you had a great birthday too!

Scottius! Ha! What a tasty idea!