What pregnancy has taught me.
No matter how good the salsa and chips taste, don't eat them!
Worst. Heartburn. Ever.
Doesn't every mom feel like she's spinning in circles? A blog with a little bit of everything - politics, religion, family, Iowa, pop culture, scrapbooking, books, travel, work, clowning, stupid stuff and whatever else I decide to write about...oh, and don't forget Des Moines! There's always something to do around here. All I ask is when you say "Des Moines," please don't pronounce the "S."
2 comments:
I ate Mexican once late in my first pregnancy to try to convince my daughter she needed to make her appearance. :)
I too tried Aguila Real as a way to get my son to come out . I was desperate when I entered the place and I was desperate when I left. Like you said, pregnancy and salsa don't mix.
Christi
smalltownfun.squarespace.com
Post a Comment