Baby love!
Sorry for the long gap in posting over the last month. Constant heartburn, excruciating heat, aches and pains and just too mentally tired to type anything of interest.
But...having said all that....I am VERY happy to announce baby's arrival on July 25 by c-section! He tipped the scales at a whopping 9 lbs 8 oz. We were all amazed (stunned)! I had no idea! I'll have to think of an online nickname for him but for now we'll call him 'Bruiser' - suggestions are welcome!
In the days ahead I'll have more to say but for now I'll tell you we are all doing fine. Had a bit of a scare with jaundice the first 24 hours (momma was in tears twice) - had to feed him every 2 hours and put him on a bili blanket. He is now fine and we are finding our "new normal."
Big sister is thrilled and is very attentive and gentle. Hubby is proud as a peacock. I am doing well and getting back up to speed.
More later as I find time between feedings, diapers and lots of new laundry!
God bless!
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Congratulations! How wonderful! I had hoped your e-absence was because you were busy mommying.
Congratulations! I've been thinking about you and your pregnancy so I'm glad to hear about the happy outcome!
Congratulations! I'm happy to hear that all is well.
He's a beauty! *hugs*
Congratulations!
O
Congratulations!! So glad all is going well! ~ Janet
Congratulations!
Man child to carry on the family name! Break out the cigars, Hubby!
(Don't worry about the jaundice thing, DMG. My youngest had it, and they could get rid of it with routine treatments even back then. He'll be fine.)
Thanks all! We are all doing well. Baby boy is over his jaundice and is thriving! More updates to come!
Post a Comment