Empty calories for your head - Lime jello marshmallow cottage cheese surpriseIt’s been a loooooooooooooong time since I whipped up one of these. Enjoy!
The “C” word
I’m talking about clowning! I haven’t donned the grease paint since May for the March of Dimes Walk but I’m hoping to change that soon. I don’t have any clowning dates on the calendar yet but I will be attending a 2-day clowning seminar this weekend.
Hubby is working all weekend so at first I wasn’t sure about the child care situation. As it turns out the hotel where the seminar is being held is literally walking distance from my mother-in-law’s condo. She very generously offered to have all three of us (me, Darling Daughter and Baby Boy) stay overnight with her Friday and Saturday. She will watch the kids for me while I’m at the seminar.
The only thing left to do is plan some breaks during the day so I can nurse Baby Boy.
Got milk?
Speaking of nursing…I’ve been storing up milk in the freezer like a mad milk maid so I have a stockpile for when I go back to work. I had some production trouble when I was nursing Darling Daughter (my cup did not runneth over) so I’m hoping I’ll have better results this time. I love the nursing but hate the pumping – too sciency! The sacrifices we make for our children!!!
Church photo time!
We are getting our church directory picture taken tomorrow night! This is a big deal. Our church doesn’t do a new directory very often – about once every four years. Since Baby Boy didn’t arrive until late July, we were worried we wouldn’t be able to have him in the picture. We put it off as long as we could and managed to score one of the last available slots. Sometimes things do work out perfectly!
Count down
This is my last full week of maternity leave. I go back to work on Oct. 3. No – I’m not ready. The paycheck is nice but I really have been very happy staying home.
I need to call the babysitter to see when I can bring Baby Boy over for a visit this week. She is the same sitter we used when Darling Daughter was little so that makes it easier. I’m going to miss the extra cuddle time in the mornings. Life is about to get exceedingly more complicated.
Picture: http://www.swankola.com/md/jello/jell01.html
No comments:
Post a Comment