Monday, September 10, 2007

The voice in my head

Darling Daughter was home sick today from school. Nothing serious - post nasal drip from allergies made her gag and sick to her stomach this morning. Probably still should have sent her to school.

She felt fine all day and talked...non....stop....!!!!!! If she wasn't talking to me, she talked to herself. If I ask her to go play by herself, she would tell me everything she was doing step-by-step. How she didn't pass out from lack of oxygen is miraculous.

Baby Boy was low maintenance except for peeing on the wall....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait till he's old enough to pee in the trash can when you're not looking and you don't find out for a couple of days....
O

Des_Moines_Girl said...

LOL! Peeing in the trash can?!?!? Boys can be so much fun! I know I have a lot to look forward to! :-)