Sunday, November 12, 2006

Holiday count down – a public service announcement

Thanksgiving is less than two weeks away. Christmas is close behind. Are you ready? I mean, really REALLY ready to face the holidays? The shopping? The decorating? The cooking? The out of town guests? The needless PC hand wringing and social angst?

As a public service, I will repost two links from last year. I hope you will find them useful during your holiday preparations.

I’m sure I’ll have new holiday rants to post at some point but this will do for now.

3 comments:

Rick said...

Some of the malls around Ft. Lauderdale, FL, are already advertising the "holiday" season. But then, secular Christmas just isn't right without snow anyway.

Lit palm trees? Please!

Anonymous said...

Hee! Those posts were great the first time around; I'm glad you're linking them again.

Speaking of holidays, follow Kelkel's link from my site. She's got several posts about her Halloween ghost tour, complete wih creepy photos!

Kelly said...

I can't believe Thanksgiving is only two weeks away!