Five random facts about me meme
Meme meme meme! I was tagged by Kevin Stilley.
I've kind of done this recently with another post. Let's see if I can think of 5 more random things.
1. I love spicy food! Although not so much recently with the pregnancy and all. Have to watch it or it comes back to haunt me.
2. My eyes are green but sometimes depending on the light or what I'm wearing some people will swear I have brown eyes, or one green eye and one brown eye or one green eye and one blue eye or any combination there of.
3. I think the following joke is really funny...and I'm not sure why, "Why did the monkey fall out of the tree?....Because it was dead!"
4. I love to play board games - Monopoly and Scrabble are two of my favorites.
5. I learned this recently – YUCATAN in military jargon is an acronym for You're Under Certain Annihilation Throw A Nuke! Trying to work this into my next e-mail at work.
Thursday, January 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
DMG, you're scaring me. I love that joke, too.
Hey Quipper! - I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks it funny!
Post a Comment