
WOULD YOU PLEASE EAT SOMETHING!?!?!?!?
Models' skinniness can't be regulated: French fashion official
Picture: www.drudgereport.com
Doesn't every mom feel like she's spinning in circles? A blog with a little bit of everything - politics, religion, family, Iowa, pop culture, scrapbooking, books, travel, work, clowning, stupid stuff and whatever else I decide to write about...oh, and don't forget Des Moines! There's always something to do around here. All I ask is when you say "Des Moines," please don't pronounce the "S."

WOULD YOU PLEASE EAT SOMETHING!?!?!?!?
Models' skinniness can't be regulated: French fashion official
Picture: www.drudgereport.com
6 comments:
That's not even remotely attractive.
Oh the poor girl. That's nasty.
That's not a woman. That's an extra from Close Encounters of the Third Kind. Eww.
She is a "lolly pop head" - meaning you are so skinny that your head looks out of proportion to the rest of you. That can't be healthy.
On the plus side, if you happen to be inclined toward bondage, you could restrain her with scotch tape. Er, so I'm told... Yeah...
Hey Stucco! - *snigger!* I think you are right! Of course, I never would assume you have personal experience with that sort of thing. ;-)
Post a Comment