Saturday, January 27, 2007

Happy belated birthday to me

My birthday was yesterday. I was going to post this last night but just plain ran out of time. Got this from Froggie. I'm slightly confused by the results.





Star Wars Horoscope for Aquarius



You can be cruel and torment people who disagree with you.

Deep down, there is a peace-loving, friendly side to you.

You have a knack for inflicting pain on people and use your intellect during battle.



Star wars character you are most like: Darth Vader



Vader Pod
You can tell a lot about someone's personality by checking out what they have on their iPod. As a brain break, I asked my co-workers to ponder this question, "What would Darth Vader have on his iPod." Here's what they came up with.
  • Bad to the Bone
  • I Wanna Be Sedated
  • Love Hurts
  • Dead Man's Party
  • Who's Your Daddy?
  • Black Hole Sun
  • King of Pain
  • Super Trooper
  • Back in Black
  • Ring of Fire
  • Crazy Train
  • Girlfriend in a Coma
  • No More Tears
  • Enter Sandman
  • Hells Bells
  • I Fall to Pieces
  • Don’t Fear the Reaper
  • I Am Iron Man
  • Bad Moon Risin’
  • Anything by Jimmy Buffet. Darth’s a closet Parrot Head.
  • Every Breath You Take
  • Dark Star
  • Star Wars soundtracks (Episodes 1-6)
  • Bill Murray singing, "Star Wars, nothing but Star Wars...!" in a lounge-singer lilt.
  • Bad Boys (theme from Cops)
  • Iron Man
  • Smoke on the Water
  • Smooth Criminal (Alien Ant Farm)
  • Space Oddity
  • Thriller
  • Wanted Dead or Alive
  • Whip It
  • Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
  • Hot Legs
  • Hunk of Burnin' Love
I work with some very creative (and strange) people.

8 comments:

Dan at Necessary Roughness said...

(darth vadeer from Star Wars when he gets blased by the Falcon) WHAT?

I would think Bill Murray would sufficiently piss me off to wallow deep in the dark side. Ugh.

I'm surprised he wouldn't have "Pretty Tied Up" by Guns N Roses or "Master of Puppets" by Metallica. :)

Dan at Necessary Roughness said...

(and yes I know how to spell Vader. ugh.)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

(I'm planning an Aquarian Birthday Party on my site. Details to follow).

What's that song with the lyric, "Wouldn't you give your hand to a friend?"?

and

"Force Field" by Smash Mouth

HA! My Word Verification is LYCRI. Unscramble it!

Scottius Maximus said...

DMG!

Very funny! Good stuff.

But wouldn't "Music Box Dancer" and "Mandy" be on it?

Rick said...

DMG,

Belated happy birthday! Wow, I didn't know you had a Vader streak in you.

I'm surprised I didn't see "I Used To Love Her, But I Had To Kill Her" by G&R, or "Am I Evil" by Metallica on the VaderPod.

So, does he have to download to his VPod, or does he use the force?

Barb the Evil Genius said...

Happy birthday!

As for songs, how about "The Star Wars Cantina" or "The Saga Begins"? "The Jedi that I loved the most, met up with Darth Maul, and now he's toast..."

Des_Moines_Girl said...

Thanks all for the birthday greetings and the great song suggestions! You guys are hilarious!

Genuine Lustre said...

Happy belated birthday and congrats on your expected little one.
I'm an Aquarius too and I think this decribes me pretty well. And that sidebar quote about faking enthusiams - that's me!