Today in Des Moines…
...I saw a guy walking down Grand Avenue wearing a black cowboy hat, black leather jacket, cut off pants and sneakers while eating a banana.
*Grin!* :-)
Monday, May 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Doesn't every mom feel like she's spinning in circles? A blog with a little bit of everything - politics, religion, family, Iowa, pop culture, scrapbooking, books, travel, work, clowning, stupid stuff and whatever else I decide to write about...oh, and don't forget Des Moines! There's always something to do around here. All I ask is when you say "Des Moines," please don't pronounce the "S."
2 comments:
You SAW me? Why didn't you say, "hi"? We could've had lunch or something...
Just kidding; I've never been to Des Moines.
Kerner! Ha! Well - now you know what to wear when you do come to Des Moines. ;-)
Post a Comment