Thursday, March 01, 2007

The Blizzard Song

Stuck inside all day today - travel is not advised. Looks like we'll be stuck here again tomorrow. Little girl and I made up a Blizzard Song.

It goes like this...

It's snowing and snowing
the wind is blowing
and snowing and snowing and snowing and snowing.

It's snowing and snowing and snowing and snowing
and we are stuck inside!

The lyrics aren't much but the tune is kind of catchy! ;-)

5 comments:

Gracious Acres said...

Everyone needs a little entertainment during storms like this. I'll be in your 'hood tonight to see the Chili Peppers! I'll have a beer for ya :)

Rick said...

DMG - that's about as good as the tunes that my kids and I make up, too. It's lots of fun!

Hope the weather lets up on you soon.

Kelly said...

Are you still buried in snow?

Kelly said...

Are you still buried under snow? Do we need to send a search crew?

Des_Moines_Girl said...

Howdy all!

No need to call out the national guard. I am no longer buried in the snow just having another crazy week. I promise I will post something soon!