Seven true things about me
Barb the Evil Genius tagged me with a meme so here goes nothing!
1. My clown is officially one year old; no longer a rookie but far from being a master clown.
2. Love to try new food and will eat almost anything once. Sauerkraut, however, is verboten - can't get past the smell.
3. Lived on the island of Guam for two years while my dad was in the Navy. Too young to remember.
4. Like,...I was in a sorority in college. And like,...it was really fun and stuff!
5. I think this joke is really funny - "How do you get to Carnegie Hall?.....PRACTICE!!!"
6. I can't add in my head. Math makes my brain hurt.
7. My driver's license says I'm 5'4" but I'm really only 5' 3 and 3/4" (shhhh! don't tell!)
Not sure who I can tag who hasn’t been tagged already. Yo Nancy! Help me out here!
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hee! I'm on it. I might save posting it til NaBloPoMo.
I'm only 5' 3 and 3/4" too! I forget what my driver's license says, though.
Post a Comment