Can I get one without the giant pinchers?So now researchers are predicting by the year 2050 humans will be having sex with robots.
Forecast: Sex and marriage with robots by 2050
Who are these people and do they really get paid to make these “predictions?”
If I predict that by the year 2525 humans will be able to whistle the Star Spangled Banner out of their butts, will you give me $1,000 now?
But back to this robot sex thing. I would like to know what these sex robots are going to look like. Cuz if they are going to look like the robot from Lost in Space then I’ll pass….but on the other hand if they look like Data from Star Trek Next Generation then Mmrrrrrrrrroooow! He is “fully functional” after all. Okay so maybe that was more than you wanted to know about me.
Moving on…to robot pick up lines!!!!
So let’s have a contest. Send me your best robot pick up lines and I’ll post them! Here are mine!
1. Are your feet tired cuz you’ve been running through my hard drive all night!
2. Do you compute here often?
Picture: http://www.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/brainiac/Lost_In_Space_robot_body_1_2_2004.jpg
5 comments:
This reminds me of the Dilbert cartoon that predicted when holodecks became real, geeky guys would never leave their house again.
I've tagged you. :)
Hey Barb! - I love Dilbert! Thanks for the tag! I will post my answers ASAP.
Tacky pick-up line:
1. My circuits overload when I look at you.
2. What's your sine?
3. Shock me, make me feel better.
Okay, other bad ones:
1. Your eyes are like full-resolution monitors.
2.
Oops, there is no #2. :-)
Hi Rick! Love "What's your sine?" Too funny! :-)
Post a Comment