Sleepless wonder
Baby Boy is officially three months old! A fairly important milestone! It is also important because it means I haven't had a solid-no-interruptions-longer-than-four-maybe-five-hours nights sleep in three months!!! (longer if you count my not sleeping while pregnant).
I guess I have a pretty good excuse for being so....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............Huh?!?!? What?!?!?....tired.
I'm Super Mommy! I can bring home the bacon, fry it up in a pan and never never...never...let you....forget....zzzzzzzzzzz........huh?!?!? What?!?!?... What were we talking about? Oh yeah!
CUZ I'M A WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did I mention when I'm tired I get a little slap happy?
You know you're a mom (parent) when...
1. You walk out of McDonald's with a pair of poopy underwear in your pocket.
2. You have hidden from your child in order to eat something.
3. All your funniest stories involve bodily functions.
4. You have a million things on your to-do list and none of them are things for you.
5. Being puked on, peed on or pooped on is no longer a major event.
6. Every day is a new adventure in, "What have I forgotten to do?"
7. All you want for Christmas is a sensory deprivation chamber.
8. It doesn't feel weird to walk into K-Mart and only buy a box of brownie mix and breast shields.
Friday, October 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment