Wednesday, January 02, 2008

T'was the night before Caucus...

Hubby and I will be Caucusing tomorrow. With a race this tight (on both sides), it should be exciting!

We're watching election coverage now. It's kind of fun to see where the candidates and media elite have camped out around Des Moines. Hannity and Colmes and some of the other FOX channel heavy hitters are hanging out at the Racoon River Brewery - a very fun hot spot!

As fun as it's been, we'll both be glad when it's all over. The constant campaign calls and political junk mail has gotten a wee bit old.

So consider yourself warned! After tomorrow night, the candidates are leaving Iowa and COMING TO YOUR STATE NEXT!

Be afraid...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It will be nice to get a respite from political commercials after today.

Anonymous said...

Atta girl DMG!!! The Hawkeyes didn't let me down.

Sorry, but Mitt Romney reminds me of Eddie Haskil. Can't you just hear him:

"That's a beautiful dress you have on today, Mrs. Cleaver...Did I mention that I'm pro-life now?"

And you all TOOK HIM OUT! HOOAH!!

Des_Moines_Girl said...

Hi Shane! Not just the commercials - the phone has been eerily quiet too!

Kerner! - *snicker!* I hadn't thought of that! It really was a Hucka-BOOM! I thought Huck would win but didn't think it would have been by that much.