...as I type this post the temperature in Des Moines, Iowa is 4 degrees with a windchill of -14. Needless to say, this global warming thing you keep talking about is not really working out for me. Just thought I'd let you know.
Sincerely,
Des Moines Girl
4 comments:
Cleveland had a wind chill of -10 today, too. I'm not buying this global warming thing, either.
Hey Rick - I'm with you. I've read too many articles that say the global warming data/models are wrong. There is also ample evidence to support the theory that solar radiation is the true culpril and not us puny humans. I believe any climate changes we might be observing are naturally ocurring and cyclical. The evidence is there but the global warming zealots refuse to listen to it.
Pay careful attention to how the definition of terms is changing in the media. The accepted term is morphing from "global warming" to "climate change". After all, how can you dispute that the climate is changing? It's a nice little setup for the academic elite and professional politi-scientists to always get grant money to investigate the issue, without ever really having to prove anything. They get to keep their bully pulpit without ever being accountable.
Sorry, you hit a nerve. :-)
Rick - I have noticed the change from "global warming" to "climate change." That's how the environmental zealots are combating the problem of freaky record COLD weather. By saying "climate change" they can point to any extreme/unusual weather phenomenon and use it as "evidence" to support their theories. And you are right - follow the money. The faux climate change scientists are making a killing and it's interesting to see where their grant money is coming from as well.
Post a Comment