Culling the herd one idiot at a time
This story proves once again that tigers are dangerous no matter how drunk, high or stupid you are.
San Francisco Zoo Tiger Attack Victim Admits Drinking, Taunting Animal, Police Say
If you've been following this story, then you know the zoo will most likely be sued because the tiger's wall enclosure was 4 feet shorter than recommended. This latest information shows the victims were 50% responsible for their own injuries (and one death) so maybe the zoo won't have to pay out as much in settlement money.
Now before I start getting flaming-nasty-gram e-mails, I did NOT say the victim deserved to die. I just simply stated he was partly responsible for his own death. Let's face it. Bad things can happen to anyone even when you're not doing anything stupid. But I think we can all agree that doing stupid things greatly increases your chances of severe injury or even death.
So...do your best to avoid premature death...don't be stupid.
Friday, January 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Did you say culling the herd?
Rick! - Too funny! Great minds think alike. ;-)
Post a Comment