Road trip!
So here I am in Decorah, Iowa. We’re here to go to a wedding - one of hubby’s co-workers is getting married tomorrow. Hubby told me the hotel had free wireless internet so, what the heck, I decided to bring the lap top. I’ve never used my wireless card before. Very cool!
Decorah is the prettiest little town! We went to Mabe’s Restaurant for pizza – yummy! Drove past lots of cute little shops – Treasures and Trolls (or was that Trolls and Treasures), Hart's Tarts and Tea and numerous other nifty gifty boutiques – wish I had time for shopping! Maybe tomorrow…?
Darling daughter has been La Niña Diabla. Took her to the hotel pool to get rid of some of the ornery. We’ll see if it worked.
Well – more later!
Friday, March 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
"La Niña Diabla"
I feel for you! :-)
Must be something in the water, my Darling D is having issues and from what M has said - it has made its way to England as well...
Who knows...
Darling daughter needed to be "rebooted." Three guesses as to where her reboot switch is. ;-)
Post a Comment