Ten things I've learned
1. Never get a new hair cut when you're in a bad mood.
2. Never go clothes shopping when you're retaining water.
3. Never use red wine to make cheese fondue.
4. Never use Miracle Whip to fry chicken.
5. Good advice is still good advice even if everyone else thinks it 's old fashioned.
6. The longer you stare at your butt in the mirror, the larger it will look.
7. If you leave an apple in the refrigerator long enough, it will eventually liquify.
8. Find the funny - if you can laugh about it, then it wasn't all that bad.
10. If you nuke a marshmallow peep in the microwave, you will get a giant, mutant, peep (which is really cool).
11. Bonus!!! - "Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world." - John 16:33
Friday, April 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Miracle Whip to fry chicken? Please - I beg of thee - elaborate!!!
Dantares.
I agree with Dantares on the Miracle Whip thing. I hate the stuff, but even plain old mayo wouldn't be much better.
But yes, nuking Peeps is pretty cool!
Now technically, you did post 10 things if the bonus is included, but what happened to number 9? Does it have anything to do with drug use and doing, um, dumb things? :) I might be able to provide examples if that were the case. Maybe I already did....
O
Dantares - When I was fresh out of college and working three jobs, I came home at 1am without having had any dinner. I had thawed some chicken and had planned on coating with Miracle Whip and bread crumbs and baking (read in women's mag that it might taste good).
Anyway - it was 1am and I didn't want to wait 45 min to bake. So I cooked it in a pan. It was horrible but I ate it anyway because I had no other food to eat and I was starving (starvation tends to lower your standards). I was on the too po' to eat diet that summer....perhaps you can relate?
O - you are correct sir! I forgot #9 so perhaps that "lesson" should be always read through your post before posting.... (no drug use, just stupidity and lazy editing)
:-)
You always make me smile. :-)
Post a Comment