Merry Christmas!I’m going to be pretty busy the next few days but I wanted to wish you and your families a very Merry Christmas!
Before I sign off to get back to my last minute Christmas cards and wrapping, here is a repost of my very own and original, DMG-approved Holiday Disclaimer. It’s for those of us who are tired of all the needless PC hand wringing and social angst this season can sometimes bring.
I know I've posted this before and I could just link to it but where's the fun in that? Use it in good health!
Have an all inclusive, non-offensive, tolerant winter experience not associated with any one religion (personal belief system, convictions, or creed) or ethnic background (race or geographical) or socioeconomic group; under no circumstances should you feel forced or obligated to exhibit feelings contrary to your current condition if you are overwhelmed by the unhappiness of others or are experiencing anxiety due to current world events or personal instability and wish to remain in an unaltered emotional state as it is more in keeping with your natural existence or if you are making a political or social statement; please forgive me if you find this unsolicited proclamation oppressive or insensitive in any way as it was not intended as such.
May this time of year also be free of the blatant exploitation of arctic wildlife (endangered or otherwise) and may we see the liberation of enslaved animals forced to live with or near their human oppressors. May you avoid commercialism and the over consumption of material goods and foodstuffs in the next calendar year.
Picture: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Godey%27streeDec1850.GIF
4 comments:
DMG!
Merry Christmas!
DMG - Best wishes and Merry Christmas. - JT
Merry Christmas!!! XOXOXOXO
Merry Christmas to you all and many blessings in the new year!
Post a Comment