Coming soon to a bathroom near you…
…black toilet paper. No kidding! I couldn’t make this stuff up if I tried. It seems the Europeans, known throughout the world for their impeccable hygiene (not!), are making black toilet paper all the rage. It’s chic, it’s sophisticated, it’s classy, it’s booty-licious! And it’s making a big splash (so to speak) in upscale hotels and restaurants. Wouldn't it be nice if Europeans decided it was fashionable to shower more than once a week? The company expects to unveil (unroll?) the new TP in the United States and Canada next year.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,177367,00.html
Err…I just have one question. If the paper is black,….how do you know…if…well….when you’ve used enough? I would think that the color might interfere with the basic function of the product. Call me crazy, but I don’t think this product will catch on in Iowa. I just don’t see Iowans paying $4 a roll for something you flush.
Friday, December 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think Des Moinians will give it the bum's rush!
p.s. I swear the word verification was: npoohg.
Post a Comment