I have nothing to say…almost
I have nothing to say today. My writing muse has left me. Nothing really interests me enough to write about at length.
I could write about Tookie Williams' execution…but I don’t feel like rehashing what has already been said.
I could write about the Des Moines man who was arrested for beating up an acquaintance, reckless driving and drug possession…Did I mention the guy is legally blind? Busy day for blind guys I guess….
Driving was stupid, says legally blind man http://www.desmoinesregister.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051212/NEWS01/512120328&SearchID=73229376064745
Duh!…
I could write about the Wisconsin man who walked from a rest stop north of Ankeny, Iowa to a nearby housing development stripping as he went. He broke into one of the houses. He was arrested in the house – naked.
Nude burglar caught in empty house http://www.desmoinesregister.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051209/NEWS01/512090311&SearchID=73229376158831
Ah, irony!
Fox News just announced the body of the missing Connecticut jogger was found on the property of the actor who plays Big Bird on Sesame Street. Large yellow feathers were found near the body (okay – I made that part up but it’s still weird). The police might want to question Snuffy while they are there.
People keep disappearing on cruise ships. Carnival Cruise Line used to have a slogan “If my friends could see me now, out on a fun ship cruise...” I think the terminally perky Kathy Lee Gifford used to sing in the ads. Now they should sing, “If my friends could find me now…I’m either missing or dead. I stiffed my cabin steward and he bashed in my head...” Catchy little jingle but I’m still working on it.
So anyway, that’s all I got; nothing to write about today. Maybe my muse will visit me tomorrow.
Tuesday, December 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So give us another Em story!
Post a Comment