Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Friends shouldn't let friends get naked and climb into chimneys

HAYWARD, Calif. - A man who spent five hours naked and stuck in the chimney of his stepmother's home was arrested on suspicion of being under the influence of drugs, police said.

Police arrest nude man stuck in chimney
http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/04/24/D8H6L8TO0.html

Suspicion of drugs?!?? Ya think? What would the guy have to do to be arrested on "absolute certainty of being under the influence of drugs" - be found stuck in a chimney naked and...

a) ...wearing a tiara.
b) ...singing, Cocain by Eric Clapton.
c) ...performing old Cheech and Chong routines.
d) ...surrounded by the remains of two dozen twinkie wrappers.

I am slightly disturbed by this next sentence in the article.

He was freed when a firefighter pushed him to safety.

Remember - the guy is naked, most likely still high, and has been stuck in the chimney for 5 hours. How'd you like to be the fireman?

Wife: What did you do at work today honey?
Fireman: Pushed a naked guy out of a chimney...
Wife: I'll get the hose...

Eeeew!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got my head stuck in the steering wheel of my truck once. Actually, it was my ears that got stuck. Some hard tugging pulled me free. It didn't hurt much because I was drunk and stoned. It's still good for a laugh, tho.
O

Joseph Broad said...

Dammit. If singing Cocain is evidence of being under the infleunce - er - then arrest me.
I sing that all the time.
Dantares.

Kelly said...

Hmmmm people do the most stupid things. My office mate said she knew a kid that snorted pop rocks!

Des_Moines_Girl said...

I like to eat twinkies while wearing my tiara (fully clothed).

I AM PRINCESS TWINKIE! BOW TO ME!!!

Not necessarily a sign of drug use but does call into question my mental state. Sorry - just got back from lunch.

O - So I have to ask... HOW did you get your head stuck in the first place?

Dantares - I usually have a song stuck in my head. Currently it is "I hate Mondays" which is weird cuz it's Wednesday.

myutopia - Snort Pop Rocks?!?!? OW! OW! OW!!!

Anonymous said...

I'd had a 40 of Miller High Life and smoked a bowl. Seemed like a good idea to find out if my head would fit. Long and short of it, I lined up my noggin and pushed. Not hard at all.
O

Des_Moines_Girl said...

With the exception of my caffeine habit, I've never done drugs. Always thought I did enough stupid things on my own without them.

Admin said...

You know, I really like the way your mind works!