Thursday, July 06, 2006

Fashion disasters

I think these pictures from Paris prove that France is just plain confused.



Picture #1: Ummmm..... A dress made out of hairy pink jello? I haven't a clue.



Picture #2: LADY! LOOK OUT!!! THERE’S SOMETHING ON YOUR HEAD!!!


Picture #3: Playtex introduces its new super dooper, deluxe, ain't-nothing-getting-through-that-baby, absorbent maxi pad.



Picture #4: Only the French could turn an exploding head wound into a fashion statement.



Picture #5: Years of bitterness followed the failure of her music career. Despair slowly ate away at her soul until Cindy Lauper was transformed into…
THE EVIL LOBSTER LADY WHO WANTS TO RULE THE WORLD!!!

BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!




Picture #6: Fashion is fun! Look how much fun this model is having, “Kill me NOW!”



Picture #7: Proving once again it is never too late to find true love, it is my pleasure to introduce to you….Mrs. Darth Vadar.


Picture #8: Disney Princess on crack?

For more wacked out drug-induced fashions, click here:
http://news.search.yahoo.com/search/news?ei=UTF-8&p=galliano&fr=&c=news_photos

5 comments:

Kelly said...

They look like the creatures from Ghostbusters I with the gods of Zul.

Jonathon S.B. Tiercel said...

DMG - sure gave me a laugh, especially since most people wouldn't be caught dead in clothes like that - especially here in Baghdad...

Thanks for brightening my day... 24 and a wakeup left...

JT

Anonymous said...

Oh I so love the fad-shion shows!

"Toto! I don't think we're in Kansas anymore!"

"If I only had a nutcracker!" (for that crab)

Anonymous said...

I think you should wear these outfits to a couple of Hawkeyes games...I'll bet you blend right in.

Des_Moines_Girl said...

Myutopia - they look like creatures from another world, that's for sure!

JT - I'm too sexy for my burqa...to sexy for my burqa...so sexy...it hurta!!!

ND - not sure what the "seafood" inspired fashions were all about. Can't say I've ever been in the market for a lobster hat.

Kerner - Hey! You dissin' the Hawks?!?! I'm a Drake grad myself but hubby went to U of I and we gotta give propers to the Hawkeyes. ;-)