Hmmm....That last post was about as popular as sand in your bathing suit.
So here's a picture of my parents' donkey instead. His name is Bugs. He is fuzzy and sweet and says HEE HAW really loud when he's hungry.

We took this picture last weekend when we drove to Minnesota to visit my folks. Little girl had a great time brushing Bugs and feeding him treats.
5 comments:
"He is fuzzy and sweet and says HEE HAW really loud when he's hungry."
Hey, that's me too!
Sorry. I'll talk about religion before I'll talk about politics, whether or not I agree.
How cute! The donkey that hangs outside my window at work is uglier than sin! Sneaky too! My boss says if water can run through it a donkey can pass through as well!
If the temperatures anythign like what it is over here atm - Im not surprised people don't have the energy for a debate!
thanks for the pov DMG.
Dantares.
P.S. Did I ever tell you that a donkey once kicked my next door neighbours shed over?
ND - I've been known to make some noise when I'm hungry too! For some people (not me) politics and religion are the same thing.
Myutopia - I've heard that about donkeys too! Bugs hasn't shown his sneaky side (that I know of). He's pretty old so his sneaky days may be behind him - now he just wants to eat and be loved (which I guess is what we all ultimately want).
Dantares - yeah, maybe it's the heat. Too bad. I love a good debate as long as people can be civilized about it. A donkey kicked over the shed?!?!? That was either one tough donkey or one really crappy shed! ;-)
Oddly enough...no one asked *why* my parents have a donkey...
I know why! Cool story, too.
Everybody needs a donkey, don't they?
Post a Comment