Tune: California Dreaming
Apologies to: The Mamas and the Papas
All the cubes are brown - All the cubes are brown
And the walls are gray - And the walls are graaaaay!
I just had a rotten – I just had a rotten
Stinky poopy day – stinky poopy day
I just wanna scream – I just wanna scream.
And then I'd be okay - And then I'd be okay
Okoboji dreaming - Okoboji dreaming
On such a poopy day!
Heading to Okoboji, Iowa tomorrow for a long weekend. Hope to blog while on the road.
Later dudes!
6 comments:
Sounds like my last month's worth of work on the job. But I won't be going to Okoboji to clear my head. Maybe somewhere south of Cleveland for a weekend, though. :-)
Quipper - surrounded by tan partitions
LOL, very funny. My mom and aunt would make my cousin and I sing that song in PARTS!
Hi Quipper! Thanks for stopping by! I've heard Cleveland rocks. Is that true? ;-)
Myutopia - Now that I'd like to hear! Maybe you and your cousin could do an audio post on your blog! Now that would be cool!
Cleveland does rock! The downtown still rolls up its sidewalks at 6pm, but there are plenty of things to do and see.
- The Rock Hall is supposed to be good (I haven't gone there yet).
- Science museum is excellent.
- Art museum and Natural History museums are world renowned.
- We have the largest theatre complex between New York and Chicago (pretty cool!).
- The Cleveland Orchestra is just plain awesome.
- The baseball and football stadiums are good, too, but I won't comment on the teams now. Grrr.
And, if you really want to rock/party, there are plenty of places to see good bands on Friday and Saturday nights, and lots of clubs on the near west side of Downtown.
Quipper
Hey Quipper! I've only driven through Cleveland - never had the chance to really get to see the city. Thanks for the travel tips!
DMG - no prob. Thanks for visiting my site, too.
Post a Comment