Yes - I do have more important things I could be doing. What's your point?
Elmo's got a bomb!
Here's another picture that made the rounds a few years back. Still makes me laugh.

Doing the - wah wah - Jihad!
Doesn't every mom feel like she's spinning in circles? A blog with a little bit of everything - politics, religion, family, Iowa, pop culture, scrapbooking, books, travel, work, clowning, stupid stuff and whatever else I decide to write about...oh, and don't forget Des Moines! There's always something to do around here. All I ask is when you say "Des Moines," please don't pronounce the "S."
5 comments:
Sometimes you just have to laugh at it all...
I have better things to do, too, but it's still fun to have a diversion once in a while. Even if it is an hour or so past your - er, my bedtime.
Yawn.
Too funnY!
Hey Barb - I agree. Gotta find the funny!
Quipper - go to bed! ;-)
Myutopia - Glad you like! Thanks for dropping by!
Post a Comment