
Neither would I. And it seems Paramount doesn't want to do business with him any more either. What a tool!
Paramount cuts ties with Tom Cruise
Picture: www.drudgereport.com
Doesn't every mom feel like she's spinning in circles? A blog with a little bit of everything - politics, religion, family, Iowa, pop culture, scrapbooking, books, travel, work, clowning, stupid stuff and whatever else I decide to write about...oh, and don't forget Des Moines! There's always something to do around here. All I ask is when you say "Des Moines," please don't pronounce the "S."

Neither would I. And it seems Paramount doesn't want to do business with him any more either. What a tool!
Paramount cuts ties with Tom Cruise
Picture: www.drudgereport.com
9 comments:
How do you come up with this stuff? You are so funny. Yeah, that's how creative I am ... always the same old comment. But it's true, so there.
Crap, even blogger is wittier then me ... my word verification is 'gpest' ... how fitting ... concerning "the tool" I mean. LOL
I mostly feel for his kids. Just like I feel for Michael Jackson's kids. Does Tom see the kids from his marriage with Nicole?
After all, he's been selling lemons for some time anyway, the description is only appropriate.
Pastor's Wife - Thanks! Unfortunately, most of my talents are of the non-money-making variety. Don't sell yourself short! I see lots of creativity on your blog!!! :-)
Barb - yes it is sad. What will Wacko Jacko's kids be like in 10+ years! *shudder!* I don't know if Tom sees his other kids or not.
Quipper - lemons! Ha! Maybe if he went back to making movies instead running his mouth off all the time...
Yeah, he's weird, but he's still hot.
: )
DMG - that what happens when you leave it up to the amateurs to preach. :-)
Favorite Apron - yeah, he's easy on the eyes but his sex appeal drops every time he opens his mouth (at least for me).
Quipper - you got that right!
On the "girl" side of the aisle, you could say the same about Paris and Britney (last names not needed, and only using them as the ubiquitous examples). Just mention their names and their stock value drops.
Paris Britney Paris Britney Paris Britney Paris Britney Paris Britney Paris Britney
There. Their net worths should have dropped at least 5-10% during that exhibit. :-)
I had a field day with Cruise Control as well. What I want to know is "What's up with that retro-80s Don Johnson look in this day and age?"
Post a Comment