I don't really have anything I feel compelled to write about so I will post a few pictures. I gave darling daughter a computer lesson a few days ago. She practiced her mouse skills by drawing pictures with my paint program. I have a touch mouse pad on my computer so it is kind of tricky for little hands to master both the mouse pad and the buttons. Here are a few samples of her work.

I thought this was quite lovely!

A landscape perhaps?

From her blue period.
Then mommy got to take a turn. Gave both of us the giggles. :-)

It may take a village to raise a child, but it takes a pirate to burn and pillage a village.
4 comments:
Absolutly wonderfull - especially the pirate scene! Not sure if money is to be had, but laughs a plenty. Thanks, it made me smile.
Thanks! All those years of doodling during class finally paid off.
I like the blue piece...reminds me of Miro.
Why, it's as if you don't LIKE Ms. Clinton! ;-)
HA! My word verification is ilcutepl
The blue one reminds me a bit of abstract alien spaceships dancing in a night sky. But the last one is the one that really had me laughing.
Post a Comment