Saturday, May 27, 2006

Sinking feeling…

Give me a clogged drain, a corroded trap, a disintegrating slip joint and a stuck piece of pipe and I’ll show you how you can have fun all day.

Problem now requires a hacksaw and a new connector. And to think this all started because of a slow drain.

We're not giving in and calling a plumber...yet.

Sigh…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

UUUUGGGHHH!!!

We just spent a day not long ago replacing a burnt-out garbage disposal.
And when I say 'we' I mean the 'royal we', which means O. I bought parts at the hardware store and made snacks.

Des_Moines_Girl said...

Hubby hasn't retackled the sink problem. Says he will get to it today. Everything that was under my side of the sink is now in a laundry basket in the bedroom.

At least it's an excuse to clean out under the sink. Threw away the ovulation predicter kit that expired three years ago...so that's a good thing.

Joseph Broad said...

I have a loft. At this time I am completing my collection of rare nineteenth century dust molecules while looking for all my stuff my dad has dispersed from my old room before he knocked it down...
Dantares.